cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My Account

wagonerkosha7
Level 1
Level 1

I signed up for webex using my personal email but I needed to use my work email instead how can I fix that?

3 Replies 3

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello wagonerkosha7,

Depending on your site settings, you may also be able to change your email address and password. If your site uses Single Sign-on (SSO), you can't edit this information.

1) Sign in User Hub and click Profile.

2) On the Edit My Webex Profile page, select Edit beside the Email or Password field, to edit it.
Edit My Webex Profile

3) Make your changes, and then select Save.

Gopinath_Pigili_2-1707704892558.png

Reference: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nmig1kcb/Edit-your-Webex-Meetings-profile

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

undersigned
Level 1
Level 1

I have similar issue. I'm using my cisco id for login to devnet, but now i need to update my business email on cisco account. But when i've changed it, the next login to devnet with cisco id simply registered a completely new account with that new email. with no history of my labs etc. So i've changed back, so i could login again to my old devnet account. However, on a devnet account there is no way to update an email so it can "match" in future with the new one in a cisco account. I think this is nonsense that devnet account is linked to email in a cisco id account and not to cisco id itself. How this can be solved?

I had a similar issue some time ago with my Community profile account. A community administrator was able to link the account from my old address to the new one. That's probably also possible with DevNet? Try reaching out the DevNet team.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.