cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My WebEx app is not syncing with my Windows Outlook Calendar

sue.bahl
Level 1
Level 1

After the most recent WebEx update, I am no longer able to see any of my up-coming meetings in the WebEx app--which used to sync with my Windows Outlook Calendar. I have tried re-booting, changing the preferences from Outlook to WebEx and then back again, I checked for any new Updates, I confirmed that my email address is correct in both....
Nothing is working!! I even opened a ticket for help: 693021282
I haven't had any response!

What else can I try?

2 Replies 2

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

What is WebEx? Do you mean Webex?

In case of a local Outlook installation, make sure the Webex app is connected to Outlook. The checkbox in the settings basically does what is described in this post https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-meetings-and-webex-app/new-laptop-win10-webex-integration-microsoft-outlook-checkbox/m-p/4545664/highlight/true#M7626

The more elegant way would be to use a hybrid connector in case you have O365 or Google or so, you can let the Webex backend connect to your cloud calendar. Either you admin might set up a hybrid connection in Control Hub, or you can do the same on a user level in your meeting site settings.

Why the passive agressiveness when someone is just asking for help? That's unproductive and just simply rude.

FYI, when we were using WebEx when you were in diapers, it was actually officially branded "WebEx". It has since been changed to "Webex".