cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Accept, Decline or Tentative buttons on invitations received

mezzacapos
Level 1
Level 1

When receiving and invitation in an Outlook e-mail, I am no longer presented with the Accept, Decline or Tentative buttons. I only have a button that is labeled 'No Response Required'. How can I fix this?

2 Replies 2

doug_vrooman
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar problem when receiving a webex email invite in my yahoo account. I have only a Join meeting button in the invite. The invite does not show up on my yahoo calendar. Also the ics file is displayed off to the right.

When receiving an invite for the same meeting in my gmail account, I do get the Yes, Maybe, No buttons and the invite shows up on my calendar.

I created the meeting using the webex desktop app.

Thanks for all assistance!

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A meeting organizer can specify "No Response Required" when creating the invite.  After clicking "invite attendees", you can click Response Options  and then toggle off Request Responses.

Alternatively, is it possible that you have set a delegate for your mailbox and responses set to go to that person? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/allow-someone-else-to-manage-your-mail-and-calendar-41c40c04-3bd1-4d22-963a-28eafec25926

Response Signature