cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Organize Files and Images in WebEx

CandiceY
Level 1
Level 1

We use the chat feature of WebEx (what was teams) to communicate within our teams and organization, the problem we keep running in to that we share a lot of files and images and there is no way to easily find them again so we end-up having to re-share the same documents over and over again. I have been looking for an application or add-in that would allow content to be organized but I am not having any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction? I really would have thought it would have been native in Webex (but it is not).

Thanks

5 Replies 5

You can search the contents so quickly using the search option marked in yellow. 

Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 8.41.40 AM.png

Response Signature

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you use sharepoint, you can link a sharepoint folder to the space to manage your files easily.

CandiceY
Level 1
Level 1

We have looked at the content tab we currently have well over 1000 images in files in there and it is not searchable as such we have to keep re-posting the files for people to find them. That is why I am looking for some way to organize them, our current chat goes back years so there is no way that people can remember when something might have been posted.

cbobeck@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The third tab in a Webex App Space under the space name  is labeled "Content" where all things considered content are housed and further broken down into Files, Whiteboards, links etc. They are listed chronologically. Pretty helpful. 

cbobeck@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The third tab in a Webex App Space under the space name  is labeled "Content" where all things considered content are housed and further broken down into Files, Whiteboards, links etc. They are listed chronologically. Pretty helpful.