cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Our unfortunate Webex Registration Form

DaveInLA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everyone. I am not new to WebEx, but this is an issue we've had for a while. We promote webinars, and our webinar registration looks like the below screenshot. The two columns of registration fields aren't grouped, so they scatter across the screen responsively. Ultimately, it would be great to have all the data in one column--but if that's not possible, open it in a smaller window? Is Javascript my only option to make the window small? Any suggestions?  

webex.jpg

2 Replies 2

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@DaveInLA , have you by chance tried the NEW Webex Events?  There are a few features not fully migrated to that platform yet, but the registration is much prettier there.

Response Signature

Thanks very much for your response. I guess one has to wonder if my company's subscription has access to the new Webex Events, but I wouldn't see why not. When I go to our main Webex site, I don't see anything other than the Webex that we've had for some time, and then and option for WebEx classic. Is there an easy way to find out of if I have access to the new events features? Again, thank your for your help!