cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outlook Calendar not syncing with Webex Meeting list

partha.ghosh
Level 1
Level 1

Outlook Calendar not syncing with Webex Meeting list. When I try to use "Connect your calendar" link on Webex App it is giving the option of only Microsoft 365 calendar. It is not giving any option to link Microsoft Outlook calendar. It should give the option to link my Outook calendar with Webex so that in Webex App I can see all the meeting list.

4 Replies 4

Sunny Khandale
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Stephanie, I believe the link you shared is not related to what @partha.ghosh is trying to resolve. The correct answer to this would be contact the administrator if it is administered centrally in your organization. Else add the Outlook account in the settings of the Webex app. More details are here in this article.

Hi, @Sunny Khandale .  I do believe I provided the correct article, as Partha's asking about the Outlook client integration (local to PC and not directly to O365 online), I believe. The article you provided shows how to do what is already happening.  However, when talking with the administrator, it may be helpful to also have this article about the registry settings that get set locally when the "Connect Webex to Microsoft Outlook" is enabled and the AD attribute requirements that are also required if seeing presence information in Outlook is important @partha.ghosh, please clarify if needed.

Response Signature

The article you have linked is related to adding a microsoft 365 calendar. The op seems not to using this type of calendar. How would this help him?

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hello. Honestly, this is confusing and I think Cisco could improve their tool tips a bit here to clarify options. The option you are seeing is for O365 online calendar linking, as you observed.

To enable Outlook client integration, you may need administrator assistance if you have a paid account, but the information is here:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/yf1gc7/Webex-App-%7C-Connect-Your-Microsoft-Outlook-Account#concept_DCFCEDF5A617D5F5657BA74945F3FE65

Response Signature