cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Webex Room vs. Random

tihibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm scheduling meetings for my executive, and recently it is automatically putting her personal room as the Webex Room.  I don't want that because she doesn't want others to have to wait for her to get on (if she is a few minutes late).  It just started doing this and wasn't doing it before.  Can I change that?

2 Replies 2

What are you using to create the meetings for your executive? If you use Outlook calendar with Webex Scheduler there is a setting in preferences that controls what type of meeting on the Webex platform to create, “normal” meeting or PMR.

Response Signature

EdmondsM12
Spotlight
Spotlight

tihibbs, 

If all of the users that will be joining the meeting are in your organization, you could set the following under your preferences for the personal room. 

• The first person to join my Personal Room meeting who has a host account on this site beccomes a cohost
  • All Attendees who have host accounts on this site become cohosts when they join my Personal Room meetings

If you have access to Site Admin or Control Hub, you can also change this setting under Personal Room Security.   You would change the settings for the following

• When a meeting is unlocked
  • When a meeting is locked

Hope this helps

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.