Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Please Help me with this problem in webex meetings

Level 1
Level 1

The screen is getting stuck every time and the controls are not working please help me

3 Replies 3

Maksym Kozub
Spotlight
Spotlight

A couple of ideas here.

1. As far as I understand, you are using the Webex application. What happens if you join the same meeting using your Web browser?

2. Did you ever get any similar problems with any other application on the same computer? I still think there _may_ be a problem with your graphics card drivers etc.

3. If your computer is not connected to the Internet directly but is behind a router, i.e. you have some local-area network, then I would try and connect to the same Webex meeting using another device on the same LAN, i.e. another computer, or a smartphone, etc., and check whether there are any similar problems with that other device.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Sorry you're having trouble with WebEx Meetings.  This could be caused by computer resources or your internet connection.  Can you click on the Show Menu Bar and then go to Help>Health Checker?   This will show a report of the computer and internet health.  You can also try a Webex Internet Test at this LINK to just test your internet services.  

If you have a corporate account, you're IT support should be able to help with troubleshooting also.  

Good luck,

Response Signature

No actually my internet is just fine and computer is also fine this is
stated by the health checker I think there is some other issue