cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Optimize for Motion and Video" option has disappeared

CompCoach
Level 1
Level 1

in Webex Meetings, the option to "Optimize for Motion and Video" when sharing no longer appears. Has this feature been deleted or is something wrong with my installation?

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

BGR
Spotlight
Spotlight

We are on version 41.4.5 (the most recent) and in Webex Meetings, the option to "Optimize for Motion and Video" still appears and works very well when also using share computer sound. You might want to re-install the Webex app and see if that fixes it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

BGR
Spotlight
Spotlight

We are on version 41.4.5 (the most recent) and in Webex Meetings, the option to "Optimize for Motion and Video" still appears and works very well when also using share computer sound. You might want to re-install the Webex app and see if that fixes it.

kndskelton
Level 1
Level 1

I read that the recent updates will automatically optimize for Text / Images or Motion / Video. The article stated no selection is needed.. it's all done in the App when sharing. (At least what I read.)

Can you direct me to this article?
If the software is automatically optimizing for Video and audio it is doing
an awful job. Video is choppy and I am not getting audio at all (or very
bad quality).

the automatic content optimization is still labelled as "coming soon":
Team Collaboration - Webex | What's New
grafik.png
(pretty far down that long list of interesting new features to come...)

Thanks for this link Fritz, this is an interesting article.

However, since this feature is listed under "Coming in May" it is not yet the way things work

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.