cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording only people with shown video?

CC2024
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you record a meeting showing only two people out of a group at the same time (side to side). I did grid setting & turned on "Turn off people with no video" but in the recording, the people with no video are still showing up. 

1 Accepted Solution

sreyesmo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

as host, you can set your stage with the people of interest as per article below:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/k2o4e3/Select-the-screen-layout-for-recordings-in-meetings-and-webinars

(Optional) To record the view of your video layout while you sync your stage, check "Follow synced layout when host or cohost syncs the stage for everyone". This applies only to the available recording layouts.

If you select Lock attendee view on stage only during your meeting or webinar, the recording only shows what's on your stage and not the entire video layout.

Webex Events (classic) doesn't support recording your synced stage view.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

sreyesmo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

as host, you can set your stage with the people of interest as per article below:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/k2o4e3/Select-the-screen-layout-for-recordings-in-meetings-and-webinars

(Optional) To record the view of your video layout while you sync your stage, check "Follow synced layout when host or cohost syncs the stage for everyone". This applies only to the available recording layouts.

If you select Lock attendee view on stage only during your meeting or webinar, the recording only shows what's on your stage and not the entire video layout.

Webex Events (classic) doesn't support recording your synced stage view.

Hi. I don't have the "Follow synced layout when host or cohost syncs the stage for everyone" -- where can I find that?

CC2024
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

nor do I have "Lock attendee view" option

Which version of Webex are you using @CC2024?

Response Signature

I was using Webex Meetings but realized you can only do so in Webex Webinars. Thanks!