cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Registration

Gail.Schwartz
Level 1
Level 1

Does webex meeting have a registration feature? How does it work? 

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Gail.Schwartz ,

Yes, Webex meetings do have a registration feature. Sign in to your Webex site in the browser to set up registration for your meeting by doing the following.....

Log in to your Webex site. Select Schedule a meeting. If the meeting you want to set up registration for has already been scheduled, you can click on the meeting in your meeting list and edit the meeting details.

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.26.12 PM.png

Select Show Advanced options --------------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.26.46 PM.png

Select Scheduling options --------------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.27.12 PM.png

You will then find the option to add registration as a requirement for the meeting. Check that box ------------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.27.51 PM.png

Once you check that box, you will then be asked if you want to customize the registration form and if you want to set up rules of accepting those registrations. -----------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.28.28 PM.png

I hope these screenshots are of good use. If you have any follow-up questions feel free to post them here in the Webex Community.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Gail.Schwartz ,

Yes, Webex meetings do have a registration feature. Sign in to your Webex site in the browser to set up registration for your meeting by doing the following.....

Log in to your Webex site. Select Schedule a meeting. If the meeting you want to set up registration for has already been scheduled, you can click on the meeting in your meeting list and edit the meeting details.

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.26.12 PM.png

Select Show Advanced options --------------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.26.46 PM.png

Select Scheduling options --------------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.27.12 PM.png

You will then find the option to add registration as a requirement for the meeting. Check that box ------------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.27.51 PM.png

Once you check that box, you will then be asked if you want to customize the registration form and if you want to set up rules of accepting those registrations. -----------

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 2.28.28 PM.png

I hope these screenshots are of good use. If you have any follow-up questions feel free to post them here in the Webex Community.

Response Signature

I offer multiple session courses (For ex - every tues for 3 weeks to complete all 3 sessions of a course) can it do that?

Yes, all you need to do is set up a recurring meeting by selecting the Recurrence box.

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 3.41.30 PM.png

Response Signature

Yes, but it doesn't appear that I can use registration with a recurring meeting: Is this true? Do you have a work around?[cid:image001.jpg@01D7A4CC.CDE09490]