Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Rememory Bot Update - Repeating Reminders

Hi! It looks like the Rememory bot was updated and I am now unable to set repeating reminders in the same manner as before. Can anyone help with exactly what fields to update? I am able to only create single reminders.

Thanks in advance!!

2 Replies 2

Erika Fiorenza
Level 1
Level 1

I started having this problem as well.  At first, I started getting errors when my existing reminder was supposed to trigger.  The error was "Unfortunately, a reminder you created <name> does not appear to have been sent to the space, <space name> at 1:00 PM on date for an unknown reason."  I was unable to retrieve my reminder by using @Rememory list.  I had to remove the app and re-add it to stop the error from appearing.  I tried to create a new recurring reminder using @Rememory create but I have not been able to (it just doesn't do anything and there's no error).  I can create a one-time reminder but then I can't delete it - which is to say that I cannot click the box to delete the reminder when I use @Rememory list.  

A workaround I found is to type out the reminder rules instead of using @Rememory create but I hope this gets resolved (as well as the deletion issue).  Example of it typed out: remind this space Test at 1:00 pm every weekday for 2 years

BLabout
Level 1
Level 1

I recently started having this problem too except I am unable to create any reminders, repeating nor single.