cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reminder to new external users for Space invitation

Michael McCay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am trying to get some external first-time Webex users to join a space.  As we know, they get an initial invitation with a personalized link when they are added.  However, I can't find a way to send a reminder notification to those who have not managed to join yet.  Short of deleting and re-adding them to the space, are there any other suggestions on how to accomplish this?

2 Replies 2

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

If those users do not have a Webex account, those users receive an email with the invitation to Webex. If they decide to sign up, they are already in the space. As those accounts would (probably) be only free accounts or not in your own org, you are not able to check if they have signed up or ignored your invitation..

Thanks for your reply!  My question has to do with those external contacts who might be a bit scatterbrained and need that invitation e-mail at the top of their inbox again.  It sounds like they will get this invitation exactly once at a given e-mail address and it will never happen again.  Is my understanding correct?