cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Services Impacted : Meeting Registry on Health Checker in Webex

MdotQ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All. I am receiving this message that when using health checker in Webex, check image for more details. 
Its not affecting my anything, just curious why i am receiving it 

easdas.png

8 Replies 8

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @DwayneHuston03186,

Thanks for joining us here in the Webex Community, we are more than glad to have you here. We have some amazing power users here to help when we can.

If you have any questions about the community, feel free to message me directly. And if you have any questions about Webex, you know where to post them, my friend.

Have a great rest of your day!

Response Signature

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Had a response back from TAC: It's a known defect and the engineering team are working on a resolution, this is the ID of the defect: CSCvw81100

It doesn't look to be publicly available from my searching so I can't provide further information on it yet and no date give as to when a fix might be issued.

Thank you I will forward this information to our IT Team.  Great to be here where we can talk with other user groups.

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Just saw this too and was losing my mind trying to figure out where the problem was. Glad to see it's not an issue on our end, and no functionality is impacted as best I can tell.

I also get a TCP error when running the Webex media network test tool. I'm wondering if it's related. Anyone else?
https://mediatest.ciscospark.com/#/main

Hi @Wade H. I've just run the test as well to see if I encountered the same issue as you and also got a TCP error: HTTPS port 5061 to lqtservice-web.wbx2.com (failed)

Mine also failed to complete the testing for UDP Delay, Jitter and Loss Rate just seemed to stop with no further error once UDP Connectivity had Passed.

Have asked the TAC engineer if there is a link between the two issues, we'll see what they say.

Hi @Wade H., apparently no link to the Health Checker defect. Advice was to reach out to my firewall team, that will be interesting as I'm on a home broadband. Had a couple of colleagues try the test as well and they get the same issue, they are also working from home. We've disconnected our VPN connections to rule that out, I've tried it on my mobile using 4G data rather than wifi and it's the same error.

Looks to be a Webex issue and will require a separate TAC case to get to the bottom of it.

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

I also see the same message. I've just updated to the latest version - 40.12.0.17322 but also had it showing when running - 40.12.0.17293.

I've raised a support case, I'll see what comes of that.

Thanks Roray, please let me know what happens with you