Views
Helpful
Replies

Share Adobe Audition and playback audio-WebEx

DarbiW
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have a dilemma.  I'm a voice over artist and am trying to play back takes to my clients in a WebEx meeting. I'm able to share the application and the client can see it but can't hear the audio.  This happens whether I've got the output coming through my preamp or the internal speakers.  

Any other VOs out there who might be able to coach me through this?  Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

DarbiW
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for this!  I was able to get as far as the "share computer audio" option but when I tested it, my meeting participant couldn't hear me at all. Not my computer audio or even any sound through my mic.  I could see that WebEx was still picking up the signal in the "test microphone" window. Perplexing!      

sean.carnahan
Level 1
Level 1

You could do some strange audio loop with some audio hardware to feed your computer audio back in combined with your Mic, but there's also an option to share computer audio when sharing your screen or an application. 

Unfortunately, this "Share Computer Audio" checkbox is hidden until you change the Optimize drop down to "Optimize for Motion and Video." In this mode, things on the screen won't appear as crisp, but that may not be a big deal for you.

Here's the instructions: https://help.webex.com/en-us/ntx2aid/Share-Motion-and-Video-Content-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Slow-Channel