Views
Helpful
Replies

Sharing personal contacts in Webex

Ingrid HK
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning, 

I have uploaded many of our company contacts in Webex and would like to share my personal contacts with other colleagues for who these would be very useful to have. Can I create a .csv? Or can it be done in another way? 

Many thanks for your help! 

Kind regards, Ingrid

3 Replies 3

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You should be able to import and export contacts from Webex.  Here's a link with more information about how to manage and share your contacts using a .csv file:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/1k5qbcb/Manage-files-and-contacts-in-your-Webex-site 

Hopefully this gives you the information to help you share your contacts with your colleagues.

Response Signature

Thanks Kathy, the problem is that in my Webex my name is not shown and neither is that arrow that would give me a drop down menu... would it be possible to send a printscreen? This is what I see:How I see my WebexHow I see my Webex
Hope you know where to find it  

Have a great day! 

Dear sirs,

I would love to use the solution mentioned under:
Export contact information to a CSV file
Could you please tell me where I can find that drop-down-menu with an arrow next to my name?

This is what is says:
[cid:image002.png@01D983E5.B00D6E80]

This is what I see:
[cid:image006.png@01D983E5.B00D6E80]

There is nothing in the right-hand corner that I can click on. My name is not even mentioned anywhere… hope you can tell me where to find it.

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Ingrid Hakkens