cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stopping notification popup (new message alert) on the right top corner for WebEx Teams application

jsures12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I want to stop the pop-up notification (Message Alert Notification) in the right top corner for the Cisco WebEx Teams application. please let me know a solution for it. Tuning of space notification in settings disables even the task bar blinking too, I want to disable only the pop up message.

25 Replies 25

I have reached out to our SE and they have informed me that this is a feature request on file.  To when it will be implemented, time will tell; or if Cisco will even address that actual issue will be interesting.

All I can say is everyone talk to your SE and get your name on that feature request.

I agree!
Is it possible Webex, to create a way to make just the popup in the upper right corner turn off? 
This would be a wonderful and extremely helpful feature!! 
Thank you for the consideration! 

I tried this.  But when I change the notifications to @mentions only, it also disables the notification (number of new message) in the taskbar for all messages.  Would like to be able to glance at the task bar to see there are new message but not have the popup in the upper right - that is very distracting when focusing on something else.

I agree!
Is it possible Webex, to create a way to make just the popup in the upper right corner turn off? 

Concur!  The only plusses I've found with the Webex IM (and what is this even called since it's no longer jabber?) is that I can remotely call out using my work desk phone and send .gifs in messages (Oh, gee, goody.)

Overall, this IM is a big step back from jabber, and I never thought I'd ever have reason to type those words....