cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to transfer calls after update

Andrew.Coomes
Level 1
Level 1

Our team was recently updated automatically to the latest version of Webex  41.10.0.20213. We are now unable to transfer calls to one another. 

8 Replies 8

arbonorg
Level 1
Level 1

For me when one user transfers a call to another, the parties cannot hear each other.
You must then put the call on hold and then resume it for it to work again

Hurst
Level 1
Level 1

We have exactly the same issue , we have a call centre so this problem is causing us a serious problem.

A few other customers have also reported this issue which is being investigated by our engineering team. In the interim, you might want to download the previous version (41.9) from Control Hub. Click on Messaging > Webex app software release management >Available builds for testing > click Builds available for download. I've attached a screenshot for your reference.

-Sankar

Hi,

We do not have access to a control hub. Our app was provided through a vendor "The One Point". Do you have a direct link to the previous version that we can use?

Hi @Hurst,

In this case your vendor should be able to provide you the software. Your organization administrator also has access to this software who can distribute it.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

jason.arnold
Level 1
Level 1

I also have the same issue, webex Version: 41.10.0.20213 using webex calling platform.

and multiple sub clients reporting the same issue.

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Andrew.Coomes,

Are you using Webex Calling platform for calling functionality? Is the call transfer working on desk phone? 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Webex calling platform, we do not have physical desk phones
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.