cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update Space Classification After Creation

Jesse D
Level 1
Level 1

For those who have configured Space Classification in Control Hub. Is there a way to change the Space classification after it has been setup during the creation of the space? I noticed when I go to "edit space information" the window does not give me an option to change the classification. All I can do is upload a picture, change the name and change the cover image.

Was curious to find out if this can be changed once its been set?

1 Accepted Solution

oalegria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jesse,

You should be able to change the Space Classification under the option "Edit Space Policy".

If you only see the option to "View Space Policy" then it is possible the space is moderated and you are not a moderator or the space has the highest level of Classification already, unfortunately it is only possible to change the classification to a higher level, not to a lower one.

Best Regards,

Omar Alegria

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

oalegria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jesse,

You should be able to change the Space Classification under the option "Edit Space Policy".

If you only see the option to "View Space Policy" then it is possible the space is moderated and you are not a moderator or the space has the highest level of Classification already, unfortunately it is only possible to change the classification to a higher level, not to a lower one.

Best Regards,

Omar Alegria