cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Users not receiving invitations from Webex Desktop App?

Oliver3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a paid Webex license. When I send a meeting invitation from the Webex desktop app to the end users' email, the end users do not receive the invitation. When I log into Webex via the website, the end users receive my invitation through their email.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Good morning @Oliver3.  Could you please provide more information regarding the users you're inviting?  Are there accounts part of your organization?  If they are part of the organization, when you type their names in the Webex Desktop App, they should appear so you can select them.  I have had issues in the past when I've typed the email address instead of selecting their account when it displays and wonder if this could be similar to what you're experiencing.  I've only had this issue with users that are part of my organization though so I've learned to use the select tool and not rely on the email address.  Not sure I would consider this a bug or just an odd way for the app to work.  

Response Signature

The users that I am attempting to invite are part of my organization yes. I type their email address instead of their name. I just tested the way you suggested (name instead of email address) and it worked like a charm. I'll advise everyone to do this as well