Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx App vs. WebEx Meeting

grathmer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello WebEx Team,

when will WebEx App and WebEx Meeting be combined into one software solution? Until when will WebEx Meeting software still be supported?

Up to which WebEx version are the Productivity Tools in Outlook supported?

Thanks for the answers

Regards

Gerd

2 Replies 2

wrb
Spotlight
Spotlight

In regards to Productivity Tools, I thought the June release 42.6 was the last supported version that it will actually work on. After that if you need to schedule meetings you'll have to move to the Webex Scheduler.

End of life for Productivity Tools : The June (42.6) release will be the last release for Productivity Tools. Microsoft Outlook customers who wish to schedule Webex meetings from Microsoft Outlook should move to the Webex Scheduler add-in.

Also, in regards to the two apps on the mobile platform. I still require both Webex and Webex Meetings to be installed to work properly (at least on my android). I can't speak to the iOS app status.

For the first thing, there is nothing named WebEx anymore, it’s Webex. Secondly, the Webex application already has all the functionality of the Webex Meetings application. On the note about Productivity Tool, it’s AFAIK not related to a specific version, it’s a date where Microsoft stops supporting 3:rd parties to use the API that this tool relies on.

Response Signature