cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex assistant no translation

rachael-kilroy
Level 1
Level 1

My webex assistant has suddenly lost the ability to translate into anything?  I've tried re-starting but still not available.  What's going on?

5 Replies 5

rachael-kilroy
Level 1
Level 1

I'll check in with the company to see what's changed on their side.  I did sign up to pay extra for this as the translation feature is really valuable for me so its really frustrating that it just disappeared suddenly.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Cisco just changed Webex Assistant so it's available for all paid plans. I am an admin for our site and I don't have any options in Control Hub to turn on the translation feature but do have the option to enable Webex Assistant for users.   The translation feature was just recently added so I wonder if it's not included without an additional charge.  

Response Signature

You're correct. Translation will continue to be a paid add-on.

rachael-kilroy
Level 1
Level 1

Webex assistant is still there (even comes up with the audio message ‘webex assistant is enabled’) but there is no option to select other languages (the little arrow next to cc is gone). This was working fine last week.

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@rachael-kilroy 
The webex assistant is available for paid licenses only. Do you use a free license?