Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings Error in outlook

When trying to change someone to co-host in outlook with the webex add in this error code appears,

(00_100313,b0c6bc55028c4816ae5ba3e231c78d75)We're having a problem communicating with the Cisco Webex Meetings service. Try again later.

I suspect this starting happening after our switch to the Webex Meeting Suite Platform. But i can't confirm for sure.

1 Reply 1

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

sysadmin@cwcmh.org, we aren't on the Webex Suite yet, but we have had issues in the past with changes having to be made in the platform it was scheduled in.  For example, if the meeting was scheduled with the Webex Scheduler in MS Outlook, you have to make all updates for that meeting in MS Outlook.  For the meeting you are trying to edit, did the user create it in MS Outlook?  If it was created in Webex, they need to manage their co-hosts in the app or web portal.

FYI, I just created a meeting in MS Outlook with the Webex Scheduler and was able to save it and then go back and change the co-host although, as I said, we're still on the old platform.  

Response Signature