Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings - Meetings time update sync issue

CTModule1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have a problem with Meetings time won't sync after update. I will try to describe exactly the problem.

So, meeting was created by User A, and User B and User C accepted meeting. They got update on their Calendar, and now they have meeting time set for 18:00PM-18:30PM. User A who created meeting changed time on the meeting to 18:30PM-19:00PM, he got update of the time, but problematic User B and User C doesn't, and their time is still showing 18:00PM-18:30PM.

Next day, time synced by itself, and everything was ok, I thought problem is gone. Until new meeting time update.

At first I was thinking that this was a Outlook or Exchange issue, until I noticed something strange.

On User B end, what I saw is that this "problematic" meeting, on Webex Meeting app shows wrong time - Today's date and time for 18:30PM ie. Same is shown on Outlook.
On the other end, on Webex Meeting Web page, meeting time and date are correct - set for 18th Feb ie.
This is what raises a concern for me, to have same meeting with different time, depending on the service used, Meetings App - Meetings Web page.

I did tried to reproduce this issue on my own, with internal and external contacts, with actual user which is having issue, but no prevail. On Exchange Server I was not able to identify any issue, Message Tracking Logs are ok. 

The only thing left is Webex Meetings - Webex Productivity Tools 

Can someone point me a direction where to look.

Thanks!

0 Replies 0