cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Question

VandanaA31628
Level 1
Level 1

I have an user who has around 50+ meeting links setup as host. Now the user is on long leave. is there an option to take over the meeting or the only option is to reschedule everything? we are also looking for some reports of these meetings which was previous pulled by the user from his webex account.

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The person who creates meetings owns those meetings and only they can be the host.  However, if they created the meeting and selected someone else to be the co-host or if they set other users with host accounts can host the meeting, then others can host the meeting for them.  

CoHostSchedulingOptions.PNG

The reports are only available when that user logs into the webex portal and clicks on My Reports from after hovering on their name.  these reports are very details regarding who joined meetings, time they joined, time they left etc.    Your system administrator can pull some reports from the Control Hub but they are system wide so after running the report they would have to isolate it to the specific user and information may be slightly different.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

VandanaA31628
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Kathy.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The person who creates meetings owns those meetings and only they can be the host.  However, if they created the meeting and selected someone else to be the co-host or if they set other users with host accounts can host the meeting, then others can host the meeting for them.  

CoHostSchedulingOptions.PNG

The reports are only available when that user logs into the webex portal and clicks on My Reports from after hovering on their name.  these reports are very details regarding who joined meetings, time they joined, time they left etc.    Your system administrator can pull some reports from the Control Hub but they are system wide so after running the report they would have to isolate it to the specific user and information may be slightly different.

Response Signature