cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WEBEX Subscriptions

kfernan
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please let me know if what the process is to change a Partner company name on a subscription. A partner was recently acquired and now which to consolidate all subscriptions under the parent companies name.  Thanks.  Kevin  

2 Replies 2

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @kfernan ,

Just got a response from our team. Hope this helps:

"Two options:

If they use Saas subscriptions:

1. Go to Https://customerservice.cloudapps.cisco.com/

2.Type “subscription Changes” in search

3. Should see: 
- Subscription changes Changes to XaaS Subscriptions including Cancellations, True Forward, Change to Term and Configuration, Merger and Acquisitions, Subscription Transfers, Product Set up Issues

4. Click on Open a case next to this option

5.Open a ticket following the prompts with as much detail as possible. The more details they provide initially the better the experience and the smoother the process and quicker it will happen

If it’s not Saas: Open ccw support ticket through Service Now ticket

1. go to https://cisco.service-now.com/sp?id=index

2.Type in search “CCW” choose platform

3.Open a ticket following the prompts with as much detail as possible. The more details they provide initially the better the experience and the smoother the process and quicker it will happen and include option to communicate through Webex (should be a toggle)

4.It will also open a space in Webex “INC # “ in which you can see updates and possibly communicate"

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @kfernan ,

Let me look into this for you. I might have the connections internally to help you navigate the process. I will update this thread when I have more information.

Response Signature