cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Team/Outlook/Webex Meeting App Calendars not syncing

jbozarth1
Level 1
Level 1

Having an issue with quite a few users where there WebEx Team doesn't sync up with Outlook and WebEx Meeting App.  Comparing Outlook and WebEx Meeting App, it seems to show the same calendar events, but for some reason WebEx Teams is not showing all the events.  For example if I have two events schedule today it will only show one of them and not both in WebEx Teams.   I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  Ran Health Check and reset, but still having same issue. Any other troubleshooting steps I can try here?  

1 Reply 1

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@jbozarth1 
There are two possible integration types for Webex and O365. Have you enabled the hybrid calendar integration?

https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/niqovwv/Cisco-Webex-Hybrid-Calendar-Service-with-Office-365-integration-reference

If you have not done the above, then the only meetings that will populate in the Webex App will be those that have a Webex meeting scheduled within your Org.

The other options is that since late December, you users can initiate a client-side O365 integration.  If this is your expected integration, check that each user has the integration enabled.

Response Signature