cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Teams Delete Custom Status

afrost
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to do delete a custom status? I see you clear your current status but this only unselects that status. I wonder if there is a limit to the number of status you can have and they get replaced as you add more. I think that's how Jabber works. Either way, you should be able to delete a single status from your list.

1 Accepted Solution

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can have upto 5 statuses at any given time and they do get overwritten when we create more.

Your understanding is correct, currently there is no way to delete a status. I submitted a feature request based off your post

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @lauraL ,

The status remains the same. You can have up to 5 custom statuses at a time. Every time you add a new one, the bottom one is automatically deleted. 

The idea for this feature is up for Future Consideration in our User community feedback portal. These ideas go straight to our product team for review. Add your vote to the idea to add emphasis - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-682

Response Signature

Diane.Wright
Level 1
Level 1

Yes I would like to know this as well! Thanks

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can have upto 5 statuses at any given time and they do get overwritten when we create more.

Your understanding is correct, currently there is no way to delete a status. I submitted a feature request based off your post

Thank you!

The original post was in 2020.  Is there a solution? Has the feature been added?