cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams desktop client 3.0.15485.0 not working on macOS Catalina 10.15.5

Lorant.Stary
Level 1
Level 1

Version 3.0.15485.0 Webex Teams desktop client from 28 May 2020 isn't working for me on macOS Catalina 10.15.5. The application quits immediately after launching. 

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I was able to install version 3.0.10887.0 (8 February 2019) from a backup, but I can't find a link to download more recent versions apart from the current one.

Is there a way to download previous versions of the client?

1 Accepted Solution

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you log into Control Hub and go to Services > Message Settings, you will see a section called Webex Teams software release management. Here you can download the last three months of build for windows or MacOS.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you log into Control Hub and go to Services > Message Settings, you will see a section called Webex Teams software release management. Here you can download the last three months of build for windows or MacOS.

Thanks @Mike_Brezicky.

It looks like the Control Hub is only available to admins. Do you know whether previous builds are available to end users as well?

I work in a large organisation that doesn't officially support macOS, so my chances of getting a assistance form our admins are low. 

If you are not an admin, I would not want to be the one to go around them. I would suggest you at least contact them for assistance first. They should have the same access to installers as I shared.