cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wha does this icon red icon with arrow upward mean?

elatuheru
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Since today other participants in the Webex-Meeting can't hear me, although de audiotests work out fine.

The only thing different, is a red icon with an arrow upward. See attachment. Can anyone tell me what it means?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

According to the audiotests my audio-settings are fine.

The Webex-meeting I was in was with one person. I guessed the icon could be a signal that something was wrong on my side, because that was the only thing that was different compared to earlier Webex-meetings.

Thanks to you, now I know the icon has nothing to do with my audiosettings, which fits with the results of the audiotests.

I guess I need to find out if this problem occurs in my other Webex-meetings too. If not, I guess should ask the other person in this particular Webex-meeting to check his audiosettings.

Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

If this is the red square with an upward pointing arrow next to your name in the participant panel, that is the presenter icon.  It  only manages who can share in the meeting and is not related to your audio settings.

When checking the audio tests, make sure your microphone and speaker have the correct device.  If they are mismatched, it can affect what other attendees can hear from you in the meeting.

Response Signature

According to the audiotests my audio-settings are fine.

The Webex-meeting I was in was with one person. I guessed the icon could be a signal that something was wrong on my side, because that was the only thing that was different compared to earlier Webex-meetings.

Thanks to you, now I know the icon has nothing to do with my audiosettings, which fits with the results of the audiotests.

I guess I need to find out if this problem occurs in my other Webex-meetings too. If not, I guess should ask the other person in this particular Webex-meeting to check his audiosettings.

Thanks for your help!

@elatuheru Hi, 

There is no attached file/image in your post, could try to post it again?

Sorry for that.