cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cursor Disappears in Desktop Sharing

rey19
Level 1
Level 1

While desktop sharing in the Webex Training App, attendees in my training sessions have no issue seeing my cursor. However, when I pass my mouse/keyboard control to another attendee, the cursor disappears for everyone (with the exception of me as the host and the attendee controlling my mouse/keyboard). This started happening a few weeks ago, and I don't think I've been doing anything differently.

Any ideas on what could be happening?

1 Reply 1

nickirwin
Level 1
Level 1

@rey19 wrote:

While desktop sharing in the Webex Training App, attendees in my training sessions have no issue seeing my cursor. However, when I pass my mouse/keyboard control to another attendee, the cursor disappears for everyone (with the exception of me as the host and the attendee controlling my mouse/keyboard). This started happening a few weeks ago, and I don't think I've been doing anything differently. I already checked the mouse with cpstest.pro for errors but it works fine.

Any ideas on what could be happening?

I had this issue a couple of weeks ago.. accidentally resized the window and the mouse cursor was back on screen and visible to all. try that if it helps.