Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Having trouble sharing web browser during training session

Greetings community,

As I continue to ramp up on how to sue Training Center, I am testing functionality with my team. During a test session yesterday, I selected the "Share Web Browser" option and it opened a browser on MY computer but none of the attendees could see the web browser. I imagine I am missing something simple but cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. 

Thanks for any advice!

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Ralph Baetz
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Eric,

did the blue top hoverbar appaer?

And if yes, was it looking like this?:

webex_sharing_webbrowser_small (3).png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ralph Baetz
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Eric,

did the blue top hoverbar appaer?

And if yes, was it looking like this?:

webex_sharing_webbrowser_small (3).png

Hi Ralph,

Well, I went back on today to test it and it's like when you take your car to the mechanic because you hear a strange noise but then the mechanic doesn't hear it...all that to say, when I just tested it, it worked just fine. So, I am not sure what was happening yesterday. I will keep an eye on it to see if it happens again and, if so, if I can furnish additional information. For now, I'll marked this as solved.  I did notice a few other funky things happening during the same test session (e.g. marking questions in the Q&A panel as HIGH/MEDIUM/LOW priority but not seeing any of the colored markers appear), so who knows if something was glitching on me.

I will re-post if it re-surfaces. Thank you for your time!

Eric