cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile devices & Training

RebeccaCM
Level 1
Level 1

I conducted a Training session this morning and received a question from a mobile device user.  They were actually using an iPad.  They indicated that the Feedback Bar was not available for them to interact with the group.  Is the Feedback bar not available on a mobile device?  If it is available, are there instructions in how to locate for a mobile device user?  Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This correct, the ipad does not have the same UI.  

If I plan to have my attendees use the feedback bar a lot, I'll recommend they not join from mobile devices as the PC / MAC desktop app will have everything I plan on using to keep my attendees engaged.  I may have quite a few interactive exercises I've created in my material on my computer, so its best they join from theirs.  

if their only option is to join on a mobile device, then I would ask them to provide a yes/no using chat.  Here's a bit of info on attending on a mobile device, basically the communication features are chat and Q&A.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This correct, the ipad does not have the same UI.  

If I plan to have my attendees use the feedback bar a lot, I'll recommend they not join from mobile devices as the PC / MAC desktop app will have everything I plan on using to keep my attendees engaged.  I may have quite a few interactive exercises I've created in my material on my computer, so its best they join from theirs.  

if their only option is to join on a mobile device, then I would ask them to provide a yes/no using chat.  Here's a bit of info on attending on a mobile device, basically the communication features are chat and Q&A.  

Response Signature