Views
Helpful
Replies

Prezi and Webex on Webex Training

Lizzie
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am currently a user of Webex training and am hoping to use Prezi. I am able to get Prezi to play really well via the speakers web cam, but if we share screens it is very stilted. Has anyone had success using Prezi? In an ideal world I would like guests to be able to see the Prezi and the speakers camera, but I would also like to be able to record this session for another time.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

neal.reese
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Lizzie,

I work at Prezi, and am excited that you are looking to add Prezi to your training. I would like to understand a little more of your use case, and when you say that things get stilted, what exactly happens. 

I did a quick recording to illustrate the possibility of how you could leverage a video inside your Prezi Video
https://prezi.com/v/cszp8pzbf9z4/video-demo/?preview=1

Let me know how I can help

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

neal.reese
Level 1
Level 1

I believe that currently, the Webex Training does not support Virtual Cameras. If that is the case, that would mean you'd have to share your screen and have Prezi Video already open with your presentation. This would allow you to be inside your presentation and could be a fun way to present your training. I recorded my desktop as an example of how I would do it.

neal.reese
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Lizzie,

I work at Prezi, and am excited that you are looking to add Prezi to your training. I would like to understand a little more of your use case, and when you say that things get stilted, what exactly happens. 

I did a quick recording to illustrate the possibility of how you could leverage a video inside your Prezi Video
https://prezi.com/v/cszp8pzbf9z4/video-demo/?preview=1

Let me know how I can help

Hi Neal,

Thank you very much for your reply! The recording looks fantastic!

I only have the training package of webex, so I am not sure we can integrate it the same way - I don't think we can fill the screen with a camera like you did? If there's a way I can I would love to know how!

If I expand the camera (with the prezi) it doesn't do this on the recording. The only way I can do that is if I share my screen which stops the prezi flowing, it's more staccato - does that make sense?

Thank you very much!!