cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Training Center Enhancement Request - Recording File Type

ShaunW0911
Level 1
Level 1

Our Corporate Learning Team conducts a lot of recordings in Training Center.  Starting last month we started having problems with users hearing audio via the recordings.  If we convert the ARF recordings to MP4s we don't have the issue.  MP4 is the default format for recordings in Meeting Center and would be beneficial to have MP4 be the default format of recordings in Training Center to.  This will allow the recordings to be played in a media player everyone has installed on their PCs and eliminate a step of converting the recordings once they are taken.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @ShaunW0911 ,

Thanks for posting in the Webex Community! Glad to have you join the conversation.

Product ideas submitted in our User Community Feedback Portal go straight to our product team for review. There is an idea posted there already, so I suggest you add your vote to it to emphasis the need for it. Here is the link to the idea - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-229

After you vote, you will receive live email updates when/if the status of the idea changes. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here in the community. Have a great day!

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @ShaunW0911 ,

Thanks for posting in the Webex Community! Glad to have you join the conversation.

Product ideas submitted in our User Community Feedback Portal go straight to our product team for review. There is an idea posted there already, so I suggest you add your vote to it to emphasis the need for it. Here is the link to the idea - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-229

After you vote, you will receive live email updates when/if the status of the idea changes. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here in the community. Have a great day!

Response Signature