Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the recent release of the noise removal feature in Webex, we want to hear how YOU are using it! 

In less than 50 words, respond to this post sharing how the noise removal feature is helping you stay focused or saving you from any embarrassing moments. By responding to this post, you will be entered into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 headset! This post will stay active for the entire month of March. We will randomly select a winner and reach out to them directly in the first week of April. 

As a part of Webex's mission to make the meeting experience 10x better, the noise removal feature filters out any distracting noises with the click of a button. Using our advanced audio processing technology, your focus in a meeting won't be compromised by the harsh sound of garbage trucks, whistling air conditioners, or even your neighbor's blaring music. There are numerous occasions this feature can work for YOU.

WebexMeetings_RemoveBackgroundNoise.gif

If you haven't had the chance to use the noise removal feature, check out these links to help get you started and download the Quick Start Guide attached

Respond to this post and share how you are using the noise removal feature! Your response will enter you into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 Headset! 

431 Comments
thisisrat
Level 1
Level 1

This is a nice feature.  I like it

pravhali
Level 1
Level 1

Constantly working from home has brought challenges like noise in the background. Glad that Cisco has quickly given us the solution of noise removal. This is need of the hour to millions of people. This feature has helped me in attending calls in more professional way by not inducing noise to the official calls. This works like miracle!! Big thanks to Cisco.

Sound´s good I´ve to try them

Martin L
VIP
VIP

This is wonderful and great feature!

Nikolay.Ralchev
Level 1
Level 1

This is a game-changer for me and my home office work during these crazy times Thanks, Cisco for bringing this feature to everyone. 

jhgoh1980
Level 1
Level 1

When transiting from home, on the move and to office for continuous conversation/meeting without external noise.

ThomHemler
Level 1
Level 1

As a facilitator for over 10 years, I have dealt with a lot of Webex Instructional Webinars (modified Webex meeting, actually) with remote presenters that use props, Powerpoint, video programs, and other input devices. It's amazing how unkempt some of these remote locations are, and how they can live or work in such an environment. It's also surprising to me where they have selected to broadcast to thousands of viewers and what they're wearing. I facilitate and educate, for over a decade, at several different companies, so I have no place to tell these people what they can and can't wear, or where to set up their remote broadcast area. I can only "recommend best practices". I make sure the program is solid, technically. And, that the users are well-versed in using the platform, comfortably.

Dogs barking, kids screaming, car horns, trains passing, thunderstorms, doorbells, people snoring, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, heavy breathers, cell phones going off, people on conversations on a cell phone, texting noises, a few years ago I heard one presenter's tv playing in the background (before this awesome removal technology) and I won't tell you what he had been watching (because I really don't know). But what I heard, well, it wasn't something on network television. I can assure you that!

NDI/OBS is next (I hope), and I'm really looking forward to integration of my switcher. Great job on this noise removal technology. Keep up the excellent coding and support of all of your products.

TH

SNB
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone tried to work with two little children trying "to stay" on GoogleMeet with their classmates due to pandemic matter???
Well, I can tell that noise removal is the best I've ever had on a meeting (while a child of 6 repeat 2x1=2, 2x2=4, 2x3=6, and so on)

takucuk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One for Fun: I can finally prepare my coffee in very loud Nespresso Machine and still keep talking in the meeting and nobody will even hear the machine (tested it in several time with internal team and it works perfectly!!  

laurathaqi
Level 3
Level 3

I work in a small office with five more people. We work with International clients, WebEx has become our first tool to work. Thus noise isolation has become critical for our concentration and work.
Using noise removal feature, makes it easy to cancel my colleagues during meetings and troubleshooting sets.

ThomHemler
Level 1
Level 1
GoogleMeet?
Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

The noise removal feature is a great enhancement! I am often conducting user training from home and with two children and a dog, whom all love to make as much noise as possible, this feature allows them to keep on having fun and keeps their noise off my recordings. 

Andrea_G
Level 1
Level 1

no more purring cat during my meeting

john.gudmann
Level 1
Level 1

Big family = lot of noise in these corona times. Sometimes the audience gets more information on what is going on when the kids are flushing the toilet or yelling at each other :-). It all has its charm but would be better without it.   

SNB
Level 1
Level 1

Yes ThomHemler, Me using Webex and my children GoogleMeet (open source, public school.... they need to move to Webex too).

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.