cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Functionality for Panelists to Navigate Slides When Not the Presenter

Lisa Bacani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's helpful that the controls to navigate slides are now at the top of the screen and always visible.

Previously (at least in Webex Events Classic), hosts/panelists could navigate slides even when they are not the presenter -- their actions are only visible to themselves.  Attendees could only see what the presenter was doing.

Now in Webex Webinars, only the presenter can navigate the slides.  As I mentioned, the controls are visible, but they're greyed out.  (The tooltips are visible.)  Is there something I'm missing?  I've looked through the settings and don't see how to fix this?

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

Robert Casipit
Level 1
Level 1

You would have to assign panelist the privilege to see any page of the share slide. As the host of the webinar, press Ctrl+k on your keyboard and go to All panelists->Controls and tick the Any page option and click OK.

Ann.Fisher
Spotlight
Spotlight

I thought this was a check-box option in each meeting, whether to allow people to move through the materials on their own or not. (We don't allow it, as we guessed people would read ahead and not pay attention!) Not sure how it's worded, but look around in view and maybe roles, see if it's there?