cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to focus (pin) on two presenters at the same time during a WebEx event?

Jessica.Zurita
Level 1
Level 1

I am hosting a book discussion webinar with two presenters and the screen needs to show both presenters at the same time.  Is this possible?  I know the 'pin' button can keep focus on one presenter - can this be expanded two to presenters?  Are there any other creative solutions?

2 Replies 2

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Kirsty.Hall and @Jessica.Zurita ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community.

Currently, it is not possible to pin more than 1 person.

Sounds like a number of other community members would like to be able to do so though. It seems there is an idea similar to your request in our User Community Feedback Portal but is for Webex Meetings specifically. Here is the link where you can vote in support of it being added as a feature - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-903

Once you vote, you will receive live email updates on any status changes of the idea.

Since you are asking about Webex Events in this post, you can always submit a new idea in the portal and reply to this thread with the link so that the others that want to see this come to fruition can vote on it All submitted ideas go directly to our Product Management team.

You can post the idea suggestion by clicking on the External Resources button on the right side of this community page and then click Share a Product Idea. See the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 10.58.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 10.59.46 AM.png

Response Signature

Kirsty.Hall
Level 1
Level 1

I am really interested to see the response to this because I would like to pin more than 1 person.