cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to have two panelists using the same invitation link?

MiguelGhzal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everbody! 

Reaching out to the community because I'm facing following issue: I was invited to participate at a Webex event as a panelist. So far so good. The problem is that a colleague of mine was also supposed to receive an invitation to act as a panelist but he didn't receive one at all. 

Now if you take a look at the screenshot of the email, there are two links, the first one being the green button saying 'join the event' (as a panelist) and the second one being 'join as en attendee'. When clicking on both links, my email and password are automatically filled in, but it's possible first name and last name aren't. 

So my questions are the following ones: 
1) Is it possible for both of us to use the same link to join as panelists, using the same email + passwords, but different names and therefore to appear as to different panelists? 
2) If not, would it be possible for one of us to use the panelist link, and for the other one to use the attendee link and to appear as to different participants during the event (despite the fact that we would still be using the same email and password) ? 

Thanks you! 

1 Reply 1

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you think you are definitely registered as panellist then click on the panellist and join. The link will may not work for your colleague most likely as his email address would also have to be added as a panellist.

Worst case you join as panellist, and get your colleague to join as attendee. Then get the host to promote your colleague as the other panellist. Ensure you join early to allow for that, and contact the host when your colleague has joined so the host can promote him.

Thanks
Ashish

Response Signature