cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Managing which panelists are seen during a WebEx Event

StaceyC
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to be able to choose which panelists show up (and hide others) during a WebEx event. I am sure there is a recorded training session to show the options, and how to do this from within the event. However, I must not be using the right search term. Any help on the options, and maybe a session that walks through how to manage that part of a WebEx event, would be great! I am hosting an event that's a panel discussion with no other screens to be shared. There are 3-5 panelists I want to have on the screen during the program, and then 1-2 others who log in as a panelist to support event, but I would like to NOT see the box/image of that person in the grid.  I also at times may need to change who is visible and who is not for the attendees. (And would love to learn how to manage what participants see as far as active speaker view, grid view, etc.) Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3

I believe you are referring to Stage View.  This should be what you are looking for: 

https://help.webex.com/en-us/4tyard/Move-Participants-to-the-Stage-in-Webex-Meetings-and-Webex-Events

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee