Views
Helpful
Replies

Panelist role vs Presenter role in Webinar and related

bchapman8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I'm hosting my first big webinar for work. I'm trying to get up to speed with the various features offered by the Webinar product. One of the things that confuses me is whether our panelists/presenters should have the panelist role or presenter role. I do not see any differences in functionality among the roles after reviewing the (long) list of permissions. Is there any difference?

Also, is there a "how to successfully host your first webinar" document somewhere? I've been searching but have not yet found something that is written from the point of view of the event organizer with a number of presenters. For example, I'm not sure whether I should use the WebEx mailing tools or whether I should just take the webinar connection information and send it out via MailChimp.

Many thanks for any help!

Ben

1 Accepted Solution

anthonye
Spotlight
Spotlight

A person should be a panelists if :  1. they need to unmute on their own 2.  if they need to present content at any point 3. if they need to monitor Q/A.

Any panelists can present.

Thanks, Anthony
FedRAMP (cluster f)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anthonye
Spotlight
Spotlight

A person should be a panelists if :  1. they need to unmute on their own 2.  if they need to present content at any point 3. if they need to monitor Q/A.

Any panelists can present.

Thanks, Anthony
FedRAMP (cluster f)

Anthony,

Thank you - Ben