Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Play music during presentation

Hi Community

I'm organising an executive event in my company and I need to play music during the presentation of some material.

According to this link I could https://help.webex.com/en-us/k0yf2g/Enable-Music-Mode-in-Webex-Meetings-and-Events

But when I try It won't let me. Bare in mind I do not want to load a video file which opens separately interrupting my presentation

Looking forward to some support 

Thanks 

Grace 

2 Replies 2

michael.cook
Level 1
Level 1

From what I see, music mode is just a filter for how WebEx processes the audio channel coming into the Webinar environment.

The trick to get the outcome I think you want is to trick the audio channel into playing your music instead of your voice. Have a look for something called a Virtual Audio cable (I used VB Virtual Audio Cable) it tells your computer that whatever is coming out of your speakers should now go through your microphone.

There are loads of YouTube tutorials on tools used for Zoom, for streaming and twitch etc. I use it with a welcome slide deck on auto advance and playing "elevator music" to let people know they have connected OK.

thanks a lot micheal

A very useful trcik. I must ask IT to provide the cable you mention. I'm a remote worker and they need to approve everything.

Can you provide the titel of one of those tutorials, please?

Thansk again 

Grace