Views
Helpful
Replies

retrieving data after the webinar from Events

lautnerrm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I added at least 2 questions to a registration and while the even hadn't happened, the questions showed up in the registration form.  However when I downloaded the report, the questions had disappeared from the report and I was unable to pull any info.  Is there any way to retrieve the original registration questions?  I need the data for a report.

Thank you,

Robin

3 Replies 3

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pull your event attendance report, they usually have the custom questions that were on the registration form.  Once you've signed into your Webex site, click on your name in the top right, then chose Reports, then scroll to the Webex Events reports section. 

Response Signature

I've done that already and the 2 questions I added were in the registration but when I pulled the reports before and after the event, the 2 added questions were gone along with their responses.

I tested it out and was not able to re-create the issue you are having.  I was able to access custom questions in my report.  When I tested I removed all the standard questions.  So this makes me wonder ... Could there be a limitation on how many questions can be visible in the report.  How many questions are on your registration form? 

Response Signature