Views
Helpful
Replies

Share video with audio with Webex EVENTS

maud.lemarchand
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to share a video containing audio with participants of a webex events. The option does not appear when I click on the Share button (as in a Webex meeting). Can you help me ? ... and as always in that case it is urgent

Thanks a lot

1 Accepted Solution

Webex Event classic does not support sharing Video in the same manner as Meeting center does. However, you can try the following
From the Webex, menu Click on Share and select File( Including Video) browser to your Mp4 file and play the video file. If you record the event the video file will be stripped from the recording because of HDCP.
The other way that you can share without any issues is to connect your laptop to a cisco video unit and share from the codec ( DX80, Desktop pro, etc)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

maud.lemarchand
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to convert an events to a meeting ?

Webex Event classic does not support sharing Video in the same manner as Meeting center does. However, you can try the following
From the Webex, menu Click on Share and select File( Including Video) browser to your Mp4 file and play the video file. If you record the event the video file will be stripped from the recording because of HDCP.
The other way that you can share without any issues is to connect your laptop to a cisco video unit and share from the codec ( DX80, Desktop pro, etc)

Thanks a lot ! It works

check the "Share your computer audio" check box.

Response Signature

Hello,

I don't have the checkbox when I share with EVENTS (but I have got it when I share with MEETINGS), unfortunately my webconferences have already been scheduled as WEBEX EVENTS.

Thank for your help.