cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload a document for event attendees

p601946
Level 1
Level 1

When you upload a document for event attendees in the creation of the event, where do attendees find this document?

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@p601946 , the event material will not be attached to the invitation email or any other email sent out by the Webex platform.

Attendees can access the content by clicking on the same link as the one they would use to join the event. This link will bring them to a webpage on the Webex site displaying all information about the event (see screenshot above).

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@p601946 , the event material will not be attached to the invitation email or any other email sent out by the Webex platform.

Attendees can access the content by clicking on the same link as the one they would use to join the event. This link will bring them to a webpage on the Webex site displaying all information about the event (see screenshot above).

Response Signature

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@p601946 , attendees can access that material via the attendee-link that they will get in their invitation. This gives attendees the possibility to download/review these documents before the start of the event.

Webex_Events.png

Response Signature

When I test this, I do not see the attachment available in any of the
emails that the registered attendee is receiving from WebEx nor do I see it
in the invite if I send an invite out.