cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webinar Practice Session Welcome Slide

Layna
Level 1
Level 1

How can I share a welcome slide(s) for attendees  to view instead of the "A Practice Session in Progress" while the host and panelists are in a practice session? 

1 Accepted Solution

Ann.Fisher
Spotlight
Spotlight

Layna, you can't do it after the meeting has started, but you can pre-load a graphic to display any time Practice Session is going. If you go to your scheduling website, click on the name of the meeting you plan to have the slide, and under the "Join Information", you'll see "Attendee View During Practice Session". Click edit and they you can upload your pre-made .png graphic.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Layna
Level 1
Level 1

@Ann.Fisher  Once the Webinar was scheduled and saved I was able to find the Attendee View option. Thank you. 

Glad to hear it!

Layna
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, @Ann.Fisher  We don't have that attendee view option when setting up a Webinar. Any other ideas?

As far as I know, this is the only way to do it. You could check with your admin to see if they might be able to turn on this feature.

Ann.Fisher
Spotlight
Spotlight

Layna, you can't do it after the meeting has started, but you can pre-load a graphic to display any time Practice Session is going. If you go to your scheduling website, click on the name of the meeting you plan to have the slide, and under the "Join Information", you'll see "Attendee View During Practice Session". Click edit and they you can upload your pre-made .png graphic.