cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webinar Registration and E-mail Reminders

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3

Issue: Some Attendees are unable to join the webinar even after registration.

Scenario: I have a user creating a Webinar Series and they are allowing registration to a single event in that series.  They are creating the Webinar with Registration Required turned on & Generate random ID authentication turned off.  They then are adding a list of attendees to the webinar. The also have "Registration Approved" and "First reminder to Attendees" e-mails turned on.  When the attendee is added they receive an e-mail to register.  After Registration, they get a second e-mail with the calendar invite and join link in the body of the e-mail.  However on the day of the event they try to join and get a screen saying they need to register.  If the host sends them the attendee join link directly they can get in however the automatic e-mailed one doesn't work.  I added myself as a test to an event and I noticed the registration approved e-mail I received shows a different link then what I see under "Customize webinar e-mail templates>Registration Approved" section of the webinar settings.  The one I received also shows a crossed out join link in the subject line as if it has been adjusted.

Any Idea what is going on here?  I was thinking they had changed meeting settings at one point which may have changed the subject link join link.  But that still doesn't explain the difference between what is in the e-mail and what is in the Customize webinar email templates section.

0 Replies 0