Views
Helpful
Replies

How to tell which clients are associated with a WAP4410

alec.waters
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can you get a list of associated clients from an WAP4410N? How can you tell who's connected?

many thanks,

alec

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

John Frankish
Level 1
Level 1

This was recently answered in a different thread - I'm not in front of a wap4410n to give the exact details, but I recall it's on the screen for wireless restrictions - you chose "local" and then "survey" (or something like that).

Hopefully the next firmware upgrade will put this screen where you'd expect it

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

John Frankish
Level 1
Level 1

This was recently answered in a different thread - I'm not in front of a wap4410n to give the exact details, but I recall it's on the screen for wireless restrictions - you chose "local" and then "survey" (or something like that).

Hopefully the next firmware upgrade will put this screen where you'd expect it

Hi John,

Many thanks for your reply.

I'm using 2.0.3.3, which I believe is the latest version. The only place I can see "survey" buttons is on the AP Mode tab?

many thanks,

alec

Aha!

If you turn on "connection control", the "Wireless Client List" button becomes available.

I've never had use for MAC filtering (it's not useful) so I've never turned this feature on before. Thanks for your help

alec

Hi Alec,

In my case, I enabled syslog on AP and collect them at a PCon the back-end.  At the end of a day, you can check how many clients were accessing through particular AP and even you will know which clients were failed to authenticate.

regards, Min