cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV180w

sbrown
Level 1
Level 1

I Have a RV180W that works just fine for Web browsing but stopped working for Outlook Ex Change server.

The server keeps asking for credentials, even with the proper credentials they are rejected. I have done a complete reset,

reconfigure and up dated firmware and no luck. I am using a D link unit as a backup and it works fine so its not my ISP

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

My name Eric Moyers. I am an Engineer in the Small Business Support Center.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. This is a really strange issue. There are no settings that I think of that would affect Office Exchange, unless there was some ACL's setup that blocked traffic to that server. But I am assuming you have nothing like that setup.

The best thing I can recommend to do, would be to do some packet captures and look at the traffic when this is going on with something like Wireshark. That should give us some insight as to the issue.

If you would like some help doing this, you can call and open a ticket with one of our Small Business Support Centers. When you do this our engineers can work directly with you.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.