Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP321 Wireless-N Access Point connecting problems

bogdan806
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a WAP321 WAP321-E-K9 V01 and it worked just fine for about 4 months but now for unknown reasons and not in a specific time, I doesn't let any devices to connect.

For example (most often) at the 1st hour of work all 10 computer can connect with no problem, but if another device is trying to connect it stucks at "obtaining IP address", the computers/devices that are connected can disconnect and reconnect at any time.
We have a maximum 20 devices that connects including 10 computers, about 5-8 mobile phones and 2 laptops.
In any case, if the access point is rebooted it works fine, for some time.... I've upgraded the firmware to 1.0.3.4 and the same problem.
We have only one network configurated on it, I've attached a file with the exported diagnostics.

16 Replies 16

bogdan806
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eric,

Have you looked at what I've sent?

Any updates?

Many thanks.

bogdan806
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, afer a small time the access point was working ok, but now it's doing again the same thing and you guys still didn't answered my problem
I'll upload again the diagnostics before and after reboot.

I'll tell you one more time what the problem is,

Some time for no reason (random time) all new devices that are trying to connect to my WAP321 WAP321-E-K9 V01 access point stucks in "obtaining IP", in the same time, the other devices that allready are connected to it and they have no problems.

After a reboot all goes to normal.

Many thanks.